Friday, March 16, 2018

What to read a good book?

   
  The book I read was called Crossover. The author of the book is Kwame Alexander, and the genre is fiction. The two main characters are JB and Josh. The book is about these two twin brothers that are in high school, and they love to play basketball. What I like about the book is that there are 10 written rules in the book. My favorite rule is number 3. Rule number 3 tells you that you should do whatever it takes to reach your goals no matter what others says. The reason I liked rule number 3 is because the dad of the two twin didn’t give up on them. The dad tried he’s best in preparing his sons for the final game. I think the theme of the book is don’t stop trying until you get it. JB and Josh have always  tried there best in everything. I truly recommend reading the book.

       If you have read the book you question to you is, what do you think about JB  and Josh relationship as twin brothers?

No comments:

Post a Comment