Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Holocaust museum

    Today I went to the Holocaust museum and let me tell you that it was incredible that I learned something new, but also sad because I learned that many innocent people died. I was really emotional that tears wanted to come out of my eyes. At the museum we walked around and learn the beginning of Hitlers plans. What was really said is that many kids, and adults died because one person wanted them dead instead of alive, and so Hitler killed them. For me it’s really sad to hear that a person killed many people because he didn’t like who they were. At the museum we talked to the person who survived during the holocaust and it was sad to hear such a bad and sad story. While I was listing my face was red, and my eyes were watery. I had such a great time!
This is a picture of one of the trains that the Jews took to travel. But the trains were in bad conditions because the trains didn’t had no bathrooms, chairs, or windows for air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment