Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Maroon Dress

    Three days ago I went to the mall with my sister and my dad. We went shopping for my sisters dress for her pictures. When I go shopping I really get serious. Meaning that I go crazy in picking clothes, I am really picky in choosing clothes. I love helping choosing clothes for others because I know everyone’s style. We went to two different clothes store, the first store we went didn’t had clothes for my sister. The second store did had clothes for my sister, so I helped her look for some clothes. I had two nice dress in my hands. I let her choose the dress she mostly liked. My sister took like 5 minuets to pick her dress. She finally picked the one that I liked for her. The color of the dress was maroon with a gray color belt. She was so excited to wear her new, nice dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment