Thursday, March 8, 2018

8th grade!

      Today in the afternoon I was texting with one of my friends. We started talking about how 8th is going up so fast. I started saying that I will cry, and miss all of my friends, and specially my teachers. 8th so far is going pretty good, I’ve tried my best in everything, I’ve never let anyone down. When the time comes when I completely leave the school, that’s when I’m going to remember all the great things, and all the positivity the school had. When I had bad mornings, my friends will always cheer me up, if not teachers would also make my days. What I’m really sure about is that I am going to miss the school, teachers, and my friends!
I think this quote can be true for everyone, but I’m sure that this is true for me. In the end of the school year, we all have nothing left besides good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment