Friday, March 9, 2018

Dream jobs!

     I really want to be two things in the future. One is being a veterinarian, and two being a professional dancer. I love any kind of animals, every animal has its own special thing, and that’s what I like about them. Right now I would love to have a dog but my mom thinks that is to early to have one. In my opinion I think that having a dog is a great and wonderful idea. The reason is because there always there for you when you’re down, and when your alone. Now, I also want to be a professional dancer because that’s the way I express myself. I’ve been dancing since I was just a little girl, I remember my first dancing performance when I was in 6th grade. My whole family went to see me, they were taking pictures, and videos. Being a veterinarian, and a professional dancer are my first two goals that I really  want to accomplish.
        I love this quote so much because is true that many people kill animals just because, and I don’t think it’s right for them, for us, and for the environment. 

1 comment: