Thursday, March 22, 2018

Emergency room.

   4 days ago I was at the emergency room, I wasn’t felling good. My stomach was hurting so bad, and I couldn’t breath that well. I was really scared what the doctors had to tell me, I did all of tests to see what was wrong with me. I was at the hospital for 3 to 4 hours, for 3 to 4 hours I didn’t eat anything and I was really hungry. I asked my mom every 10 minutes to see if could of eat something but her answer was “no”. I was super mad because I was really hungry and I wanted to eat something. Later on the doctors gave me 2 cups or water with ice for me to drink, so I drink all the water and for some reason I wasn’t hungry for a while. I was expecting some apple sauce but no the doctors gaved me water, I mean I at least drinked somethinig.

No comments:

Post a Comment