Monday, March 26, 2018

I was so nervous!

    On February 2, was the most important day of my life. It was on a Friday that I didn’t went to school because I had an audition for chiarts high school. The chiarts  is a high school for the arts. I audition for acting only because they only teach ballet and some jaz but no hip hop. When I was ready to be called, I was really nervous. When I get nervous my hands starts sweating. When they finally called me out, I tried my best in not being nervous when acting and I  tried my best. After I was done acting I went to my mom and hugged her. She had asked me how did it go and I said “it went well if that’s what I think, the teachers were nice”. I was still nervous after speaking to the teachers because I was thinking that maybe they didn’t like my acting. But on the 30th of March I’m going to find out if I got accepted or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment