Saturday, March 31, 2018

Fun day

       3days ago  was a fun day for me and my family. In the morning my mom was putting money and chocolate inside the  eggs that way me and my siblings can find them. It was my mom and my stepdad that hide the eggs. When it was time for me, my sister, and my cousin to find the eggs, I went crazy! I was running all over my house with my basket. I had found an egg with a dollar and a chocolate inside. Now I have so much chocolate that I dont think im going to finish. Also, today in the afternoon, my cousin and I went to walgreens to rent a movie. The movie we rent was called "kidnap". I was begging my cousin to rent the movie and ofcourse he did. When we were watching it, we were all screaming because the movie was so intense. I really did enjoy watching the movie. Today was just a peaceful day for me wich I did enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment