Friday, September 8, 2017

The Attention I need it

     One of the most saddest  days in my life is when my mom and stepdad stoped giving me their attention. All of this started two years ago.
     When my mom and stepdad received their new child, which is my baby sister  Alexa. After Alexa arrived, my mom and stepdad started giving her all of their attention to Alexa. I didn't mind. But the problem was that, they stoped giving me all of their attention. I do truly love my baby sister Alexa. Alexa is very active little girls, she's crazy, and a funny one. I ones did thought that she stoled my parents love from me. But at the same time, I thought to myself that would of been silly of me thinking that way.
      My mom's behavior change to a fun mom into a serious mom. (But only with me). My mom used to give me her attention. Now she doesn't. Why? Because ones my mom told me that Alexa  needs more attention than I do. Ones my mom told me that she was giving me her attention. Either way, I still felt the same way.
      Now, my stepdad is a very hard working man, he's funny, silly, respectful, and a super active man. But, a day came when he also stoped giving me his attention. He used to pay attention to me. But now because he has his own child. He stoped giving me his attention.
       A day came when I really felt left out. It was a day in the afternoon when my stepdad left to work without saying goodbye to me. Tears started coming out. That exact day, my mom knew their was something wrong with me. So, I told her what was wrong with me and how I felt. My mom decided to talks about it with my stepdad too. I wasn't really sure to talk about it with my stepdad. The reason why is because I thought that he wouldn't care because I'm  not her biological daughter.
      Well, we had our whole full hour talking about my situation. I told my both parents what was wrong with me and how I felt. My both parents told me that they do give me there whole attention, but because Alexa is still a baby. She needs the attention too. Then it made me realized that my baby sisters needs the attention too just like I do.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds really tough. But I'm glad you talked to your family about the issue. Has it gotten better since you told them how you felt? Thanks for sharing this story - it must have been hard to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did talked to me family about how I really felt, and everything is going great ms. Belkov.

      Delete