Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My Identity

My roles in life is being an older sister, daughter, oldest cousin, and a stepdaughter. All of does roles are very important to me. Being an older sister is very important to me bacause I get to be a role model to my sisters and brother. And also to teach them things in life, and be always be thier by thier side. Being a daughter it's important to me because if my mom needs my help some day, I will be thier for her. Being an older cousin for me is the best Because I can also teach my youngest cousins what is wrong and what is good. Finally, being a stepdaughter is an important role for me. The reason is because I showed my stepdad how to be a father before he actually have is own kids.
   One of my important job as a teen is being dancer. Being a dancer it's important to me because that will help me build my career and my future. In the future, I'm planing to be a professional dancer. Then being dancer now will help me build up some more skills in dancing for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angelica, again it's amazing that you want to be a dancer. Hopefully you'll be a professional dancer!

    ReplyDelete