Friday, September 8, 2017

Me in the future

      In 10 years I see myself finishing college. One of the college I have in mind to go to is called, "Southeastern Illinois college". After finishing college, I would start my carrear by being a veterinary. A veterinary is basically like a doctor for animals only. The reason I want to be a veterinary is because I do truly love helping animals in needs. My other big goals is to travel around the world. If I'm planing to be a veterinary, then I might have enough money to travel around the world. Later on, I would love to have my own family. I at least want two kids. I do really love kids, and that is why I want my one children's. In 10 years, I would also love to have my own huge, and beautiful house. When I do get my own house, I would love to get a husky with blue eyes. And if I do get the dog, I would named it Snowy.
        After i become a veterinary, I wold also want to be a professional dancer. If I cant make it as a professional dancer. Then I would just become a dance teacher.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a dancer! What type of dance do you practice? Or do you like many forms of dance? Are you in any classes right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ms. Belkov, I am a dance class in Peggy Rose Dance Academy. I am a jazz and hip hop dancer. Right now I'm learning how to do ballet. I'm also learning how To do only jazz dance too.

      Delete
  2. To be honest I want to be a dancer too but I have to get some things straight first but I want to to be a break dancer. And I also want a nice house. But wow I never knew you wanted to be a veterinarian I'm so happy for you. And the husky looks really cute

    ReplyDelete